Good evening to you! It's November and what can I say I am ready for crafting and christmas decorating!
My father-in-law recently replaced windows at his house and guess what? Yep. You guessed it...I got the old ones!!
They were in need of some love and had atleast 10 coats of paint on them :) So, I started small and cleaned this one up.
I then taped off the glass part with painter's tape and spray painted it. After the paint was dry I brushed on chalkboard paint.
And there it is! Pretty I think! I'm taking it to the craft fair Thanksgiving weekend. Any
ideas for it?
I have had some technical difficulties thus the reason I haven't posted in awhile and the reason why my text is all the way down here:)
Ok. So you got to see one of the windows...now onto the old sled.
I had been wanting one for a couple of years and so last year I asked my aunt about finding one. She is an expert on thrifting and junkin'! She just happened to have one handy! It needed a little love as well, but my Mr. Fixit can handle it :)
We actually didn't get to it right away, but last Saturday James fixed it!
If you will notice the top picture of the sled...
The end pieces were broken and taped etc. So, after some cutting, sanding and new screws...
We have this! Looks great huh? I'm quite sure that this will be the star of a Christmas porch post pretty soon!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have all my glitches fixed soon! Lots of Christmad posting in the future ;)
Sarah
Joining up at Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah