Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Birthday Party 2

I have been going thru pictures to set aside for Isaiah's 8th grade graduation. I have decided that all of my children have plenty of pictures :) noone more than the other! I told them the other night that if they end up marrying anybody that they have grown up with I will have plenty of slideshow pictures! I got all kinds of response from that LOL!

So, I have some more party pictures for you..starting with Isaiah's 10th birthday.

I am known for having parties with lots of food!! I have hosted parties entirely by myself and then I have had help from my mother, SIL, friends and my aunts (not all at the same time) but I sure do appreciate it when they do :)
Isaiah's 10th was one of those that I had help with..see all that yummy food!! One of our staples is a Combination Chicken Tray from Walmart deli. It is a reasonable way to feed several and it's not that expensive.
This party was in Sports. Those yummy cookies above are fruit pizza cookies. Instead of baking the cookie dough in a pan make individual cookies.
All of my children were born during the day. When their birth time comes around I have them hold up how many fingers they are and I take a picture..Of course ten is the last one I can do that on unless we count toes :) I still take a time picture tho!

Next is Isaac's 7th Birthday. We had spent 2 weeks in Virginia Beach that summer, so we had an all out beach party.
I am a shop at home mom! For the table covers outside I used beach towels where I could. I used ocean toys on the tables too. I bought some glass votive holders or whatever they were and added sand and seashells from the Dollar Tree and water with some blue food coloring.
Outside on a big piece of landscape canvas I put a kiddie pool full of seashells and treasures :) Each child got a bucket (3 for a dollar at Dollar Tree) and got to search for their treasure!
We played volley ball with a beach ball etc.
Isn't he a sweetie?

Next is Micah's 4th Birthday. We had this party at a local church gymnasium and fellowship facility. The theme was Wonder Pets.
 Another party with wonderful bright colors and lots of food!
I loved the sweet creative yet simple gift wrap that our friends came up with on this package!! Brown paper wrap and then their children colored characters from our theme and glued them on. I love loved it so much that I kept it to put with his keepsakes from Birthday # 4!
And last, but not least Micah's "I'm 4" pose :)

I hope you have enjoyed this Birthday post. I will be posting a new one soon!

Sarah





3 comments:

Candi said...

I love the pics, birthday parties are my fav!! Love this bday blogging. :)

The Mother of 3! said...

I'm in with Candi on these!!

Amy P. said...

Luv them posing with their fingers up. Too cute!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah