I found a post the other day on my dashboard that is Awesome! It is from a sweet lady in blog land with some wonderful advice! The things that she talks about are things that I strive for in my own life..sometimes failing. These are things that as a wife and mother I haven't always succeeded in, (with the cares of life springing reality) but I have motivation to accomplish every day. Here is the link to her post http://rickarennkids.blogspot.com/2013/02/and-im-lady.html
Stop by and read up on this advice and don't forget to leave a sweet comment or even join up!
Hope you have a great day!
Sarah
2 comments:
Aww....thank you! I feel honored to be chosen as your guest post!
This is why I gave up reading christian romance books. I began to resent my hubs because he wasn't the perfect hubs like in all the books I was reading. It always got bad during pregnancies and afterwards too. I thought all these "perfect" husbands were fictional. I feel pretty good about how I lined up with her advice though, except maybe the frumpy part. Lol
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah