It is March and oh what adventures we have encountered as we speed toward SPRING! Don't you like the sound of it!
The first B of my post is BOOK FAIR! Sounds like Dr.Seuss BARBER BABY BUBBLES AND A BUMBLE BEE! (Smile!)
This past week we had book fair at school! It is a fun and educational event that we started having last year. (thanks Candi) So, Monday- Friday we had a Book Fair Luau with books, snow cones, popsicles, leis, grandmas and grandpas etc. It was a big hit and we beat our sales from last year, the school will get lots of benefits!!
Micah and some of his Kindergarten buddies having snow cones! Isaiah, Isaac and some of their friends hanging out! The children love the book fair! I do too!
Friday was friends and family day! The children were encouraged to invite their Grandparents along to shop! Here is my mom and dad taking a reading break....after all it is a book fair!
Some of the books that our children enjoy reading are the I Survived series by Lauren Tarshis, The Eckert House Mysteries, The Red Rock Mysteries and The Storm Runners by Roland Smith!
Curl up and read your children a book today!
My second B is Bike Riding and by bike I mean dirt bikes. Yep, I gotta love it because the Lord gave me 3 BOYS!! A lady told me today that the Lord gave me boys because he knew I could handle it! Gotta love her too!
Yesterday James and the boys went riding along with their uncle cousins and a couple of friends! This was Micah's official first ride on the trails!! I was nervous but prayed and trusted that the adults had some good sense! All went considerably well and they have talked about it all day today! Here they are before leaving....
My last B is Blossoms! Don't you just love when everything starts to bloom? Yes, I know that Zyrtec Singulair and Kleenex become our best friend but I still love it! The buzz of the bees when they start swarming, showers of Bradford Pear blooms when the wind blows!! In my yard I have a large variety of flowers in bloom and my grass is gonna have to be mowed (thank God for boys!) YAY! Don't you love Spring? I took this picture from my front door yesterday!
After you finish reading go outside and enjoy some fresh air!!
2 comments:
Omw....the boys looked adorable in their riding outfits!!! Love it! And the book fair is cute as well!!
All of your flowers are gorgeous....come help me put some out!! :) love y'all!!!
The book fair was really cute. We of course were in a 2 week revival and I didn't get to help out as much as I would have liked too. On a good note, Josiah had no problem getting out of bed every morning when I mentioned the Book Fair! I don't remember being that excited about book fairs like he was!!!!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah