Thursday, March 1, 2012

Micah Loses His First Tooth

On Monday James picks Micah up from school and I receive a phone call from Micah...."hey mom guess what I did at school today"....my mind racing trying to figure it out he says "I pulled my first tooth!!" And of course the CELEBRATION begins!YAY! Tooth Mommy money and the whole deal! The reason I call it Tooth Mommy is because the boys had him scared to death sometime back when one of them lost a tooth that a fairy comes in his room while he's sleeping etc.Thus I am the Tooth Mommy and James the Tooth Daddy (smile). Here's a cell phone picture of the new Micah! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Amy P. said...

Aww,he lost his first tooth. How sweet! Josiah's 2 bottom teeth were removed by the dentist because his adult teeth had grown in behind them. So it wasn't as exciting, however, maybe a little less drama then what I'm gonna see when we actually have to pull one out! Ha!!!

Ashlee said...

Yay, Micah!! You are a doll! I dread it when my kids have to loose teeth...I am a chicken! Yuck!

Ivy said...

Hey! I just found your blog! It looks great!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah