Friday, April 27, 2012

Blossoms Boys Room and Bananas

 Blossoms is my first B of the day.....Irises and Clematis Vines are blooming in my yard.
I have yellow, lilac, burgundy and orange irises and two white clematis vines in full bloom right now. I am also including a pic of my creeping phlox, but of course their blooms have died out now.

This is the before picture of future blossoms beside of the pool. James got me a Red Crepe Myrtle, Pink Knockout Rose, Purple Rhododendron and a few more....plus we have to add some things that stay green all year!
My second B is Boys Room. We are 99% done in there. Trim is hung!! It is all looking so nice!

The toys are so organized too! I am so tickled with the results in there!!

The last B is Bananas :) Peanut Butter Jelly and Banana Roll Ups. Yes, I know you thought that something was driving me bananas LOL! These are a little snack that is easy and nutritious.

These ingredients are something I usually have on hand. Flour tortillas (Mission brand is my favorite) Peanut Butter, Smuckers Strawberry Preserves or you can use what ever kind you have and a Banana. Spread the peanut butter over tortilla then the jelly or preserves. Make sure that you spread peanut butter all the way to the edge of tortilla to assure that it sticks together good when you roll it up. Place banana on one side and roll to the other then cut into pinwheels with a sharp knife!
I wish for my pictures to be prettier but I made these while camping and in a big hurry! The finished project is usually a lot prettier :)
I mean who doesn't like PBJ&B :) Enjoy!


Sarah

5 comments:

Angela said...

Will have to try the banana roll up!

Unknown said...

Looks yummy

Tonya Howard said...

I want to try those... PBJB wraps.... yummo tonya

Unknown said...

Hey Tonya! I was thrilled to hear from you on my blog!! Keep waiting for your update! Shawn graduating, Hannah's finger?? I know you can blog about something:)

Ashlee said...

I love the flowers! And the PB&J looks dee lish too.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah