Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Break Adventures

Spring Break was a blast! We had so much exploring to do! We camped, celebrated Easter, went dirt bike riding (yep I went again) and much more!! I wanted to share some of our exploring.....
             Camping
Here we are having breakfast with some of our camping friends! There's just something about camping and eating!! One of our favorite camping meals is "Chicken Philly's".
                                                                                                                                                                  Cook and chop up the chicken on the griddle, season with Lawry's Season Salt, smother in provolone cheese, grill onions, and serve on toasted hoagies. ( I toast them on the griddle as well) YUM!

Riding

There were two rides during Spring Break. One that I went on and the other I didn't. Here they are all lined up and waiting to go.
Ellie and I have to stick together because we are the only gals on the ride!! This ride was fun...with hills, mud and all the above!

Yep MUD!! I am in the picture in the background cheering them on!

Taking a break on the trail.....
Ride # 2

This is the ride that Ellie and I stuck together on and didn't go. Both Papaw's went!! We explored around my uncle's cabin for a bit......


The cabin sits in a perfect spot at the end of a little holler. It has a creek that runs right down the middle!! Perfect! So, after some exploring the guys went riding and the gals went for some Mexican food and a little shopping (smile)!!

Still loving Spring!

Sarah

3 comments:

Amy P. said...

And again, I have a hard time breathing when I see all that mud!!!! I am so proud of you!!

Unknown said...

LOL! Well I figure if you can't beat 'em you might as well join them! They have been riding for yrs and have been begging, so I joined them! :)After all the Lord seen fit to give me three boys and I have always said "if their gonna be boys their gonna be BOYS!" I can't exactly see them floral arranging or doing pedicures HA!

Ashlee said...

I am SOOO wanting to go on one of those muddy rides! I love it!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah