I must say that if I'm gonna stand on the river bank and become friends with bugs, frogs and water snakes I better at least catch something! I did catch one!! The boys caught several! Mostly Bluegill.
Here Fishy Fishy! :)
Isaac is such a funny little guy!
James didn't get to fish...he was too busy baiting hooks and getting fish off the lines!
We had so much fun!! We took some friends along and they enjoyed it as well! I remember going fishing when I was little. We would pack a cooler and go early on a Summer morning when the fog was still over the water. We would take the fish we caught to my Grandmother's house and the guys would clean them and Grandma would cook them! I want our children to remember us spending time with them! I know that I am not a perfect mother and that life has it's ups and downs but, I want to be the best I can! Dear God please help me to be the wife and mother that you would have me to be...
Spend some quality time with your family this week! Make some lasting memories!
Sarah





1 comment:
Looks like fun. I haven't been fishing in forever. I love baiting the hooks, hate getting the fish off. Which works out well since I usually don't catch anything. LOL!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah