1968 Camaro
Okay so, yesterday we went to the car show in our town! I enjoy them....I love the old cars and just the history of it all! The cars that are in these shows are cars that our parents drove and some of them our grandparents drove! I was thinking that before that cars were a major luxury....my great grandparents drove a horse and buggy at least for a while!
1949 Ford Roadster
I want it LOL! These are some of mine and James's favorites!!
1968 Camaro
Corvette ANYBODY KNOW THE YEAR? 50 something??
Fun! Fun! Fun! So, what do you do when you leave a car show? Of course you go to the local burger drive-in! YAY! Cheesy and Greasy! LOL!
Menu?
We have been customers to this drive-in for years and we are always tickled with our visit!
The not so fun but rewarding events of the weekend was cleaning in the garage and completely cleaning out the storage building!
Hoping that everyone has had a wonderful weekend!
Sarah





2 comments:
I definitely want the Roadster! A great Father's Day present for next year.
Yes, I agree. You all would look fabulous in the Roadster. That would be a great gift for James for the next 50 yrs or so dont ya think?
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah