Family size roll of Chocolate Chip Cookie dough
1.5 cups of Confectioner's Sugar
1.5 cups of Peanut Butter
1.5 tsp of Vanilla Flavoring
Preheat oven to 350. Press 1/2 of cookie dough in bottom of ungreased 9x11 baking dish. Mix remaining ingredients and spread on top of cookie dough. Press remaining dough on top and bake until top layer looks done (just like a cookie would). Refrigerate for one hr. or eat hot and gooey with a tall glass of milk! :) After refrigeration cut into square bars! YUM!!
Hope you've been in the kitchen the last few days making up Independance Day celebration goodies!
Stay tuned for another recipe, our 4th greeting to you and yours and mine and James's Anniversary!
Enjoy!
Sarah
2 comments:
Oh this is so cute, the pics make me want a bite and I don't like peanut butter, lol.
great! I have boo-hooed all day and now you got me craving chocolate and peanut butter.
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah