Blackeyed Susans
Garden Phlox
Daylily (and the last of them)
Something that you might not know about the Blackeyed Susan is that they will transplant. In the Spring when mine come back up I have all kinds of little ones. So, I dig those and plant them somewhere else or I share them with friends. The Garden Phlox can be transplanted as well. Blackeyed Susans and Garden Phlox are also drought hardy.
Another happening around the yard was a huge litter of puppies...like 9! So they are under the building behind the house and we can't really get to them but one came out the other day....
I got this picture with my cell phone :) and then I saw it another day close enough to grab and the boys were in the pool, so I handed it to Isaiah....I love this picture!!
I still have to update on mine and James's anniversary......
Also, just about everyone I talk to says that they follow my blog, but I hardly ever have comments and I only have 15 followers :) Just a hint!
More pictures of puppies when I can grab one (FREE TO A GOOD HOME)!
Sarah






4 comments:
My comments are way down too. Even my pageview #'s are down. Im hoping everyone is just having a busy summer. Cute puppies, but no thank you!
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!
It goes with the territory. I have 90 followers and sometimes I have 15 comments and other times I have 2. People are very busy and usually just read through and check on everyone and move on. :)
Love the flowers. They are beautiful!
I think I can find a new home for ALL of them!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah