Friday, August 17, 2012

Back To Shool

The boys went back to school on Monday! It has been a great week! Micah has taken his bed on two afternoons, but I expected that he would be tired.


 Here they are packing their supplies.


Open House

First Day of 8th Grade
First Day of 4th Grade
First Day of 1st Grade

We are looking forward to a great year!

Sarah

3 comments:

Amy P. said...

I'm hoping for a get year too, but Josiah has lost 2 demerits already for talking his first week of school. At least last year he didn't get in trouble until the 2nd week. ha

Hollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollie said...

Your boys are growin up so quickly! Hope they have a GREAT school year!:)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah