He wanted pizza, so pizza it was. We had pizza, chips and dip, veggies, pasta salad, vegetable rolls, buffalo chix dip, sausage balls and cheese ball.
We had lots of friends there! We had two hours to run and jump etc. It is the ultimate child's paradise!!
Ate and played then it was time for cake..
Friends
Funny kid!!
Played some more then it was time for presents!
He got lots of money, a basketball, Fox shirts etc. I loved the 10 dollar bill in the frame! LOL! We had so much fun!! After the party he had to go straight to the store :) then after some shopping home to play some more!!
Isaac will be 10 on Wednesday, so I will post again!
Here is a sneak peek from last years party!
Enjoy!
Sarah
3 comments:
Hi Sarah...got your question about the pic space on blogger. You can either go into your pictures and resize them all (which I hear takes forever) or do like I did...upload your pictures to something like photobucket. Then click the picture's direct link code and put it into the URL on your blog where you would normally click to upload a picture. Hope that makes sense!
I just Love Isaac!!! It was a great party and my kids love the chance to get to play there.
Hate that we missed the party! But it looks like it was wonderful! :)
Isaac is a DOLL!!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah