We made a second visit to the Pumpkin Patch with the K-4th classes at school. It was a fun and warm day! The farmer had bought a new mama goat and two babies!! My favorite part!
We petted and fed the animals and took in the corn maze, hay tunnel and duck pond!
We found the perfect pumpkin and it was time to go back to school...
Good Times!
Micah's class learned the whole first chapter of the book of James! I feel so proud when he quotes it! His class got to go to Daddy Yo's Frozen Yogurt as a reward!
You get to choose what flavor yogurt and then there are tons of toppings to pick from! What fun! James got to join us!
Such simple sweet fun!
I have been working on a project....I am also ready to decorate for Christmas! Stay tuned ;)
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah