Isaiah has a western theme to his room...so it was only natural to have a western Christmas tree in there!
There's Isaiah decorating! His cowboy hat is the topper and I bought some burlap ribbon to run thru the tree. No skirt because I think it suits the theme just the way it is. I have a piece of burlap fabric somewhere....
A couple of close ups, so you can see detail! I love it!
There is the final product!
I am looking into painting Isaiah's furniture or maybe a new set in the Spring!!
Hope you are enjoying this wonderful time of the year!
Sarah
1 comment:
I love his western tree! I do the same thing with my 3 girls and decorate their trees to match either their room or hobbies. Beautiful!
crosson5.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah