Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tastefully Simple

I wanted to share a Tastefully Simple update. All of my blogging friends, Tastefully Simple customers and those of you who are not familiar with it here is the latest.

May 2013 will be four years since I signed up to sell TS. I visited a taste testing party at my sil's house and loved the product and before you knew it I was signed up. Let me put a little note in here to say that I am a party thrower not a sales lady. I always hosted parties for friends and now I am the saleslady. It is so delicious that  it  just sales itself :)

It is simply fantastic product and soo simple! Tasty and Simple ha!

So, I have parties for people and have regular customers who enjoy the product and come back for more! Now I have had an invitation to join my friend Sheila at Parrett's Pies and Pastries! She asked me to set up a display in her shop and so I did! I am so excited at the potential this brings to my business! I have included pics from the display....

So, if you a regular customer and need some TS you can stop by Parrett's to see what's in stock! I can order anything you need. If you are totally new to TS stop by and enjoy one of Sheila's delicious home made pies and take a peek at the display!

I have one last order going out  before Christmas. Let me know by Sunday if you will be needing any items to add to your holiday parties or if you would like to purchase some last minute gifts :)

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah