Thursday, January 17, 2013

Valentine Subway Art

I love Subway Art! I started displaying frames throughout my house in the fall with Subway Art in them... Just the other day I searched  Valentine Subway Art on Pinterest and found several cute free printables. I printed some to put in frames and then I had an idea...why not add some ribbon? So, that's what I did :)
The frames that I use are 3.00 at Wal-Mart, ribbon to match the printable, scissors for cutting, and in my case a tube of JB Weld LOL! Most of you will probably use a hot glue gun (mine is missing at the moment). I cut enough of each ribbon that I chose for a nice bow and...


Cute!! I love it! Adds color and character to it! I had so much fun doing these and they are very inexpensive. 3.00 frame and most of the time I have bunches of ribbon left over from other projects and the printable is free!!

Hope you enjoyed hearing about my little project. This month makes 1 year since I have been blogging and so I thought I would Give Away one of these!! I will enter everyone's name who comments in January into a hat and if you join the site as a new member I will enter your name twice! On the 31st I will draw a winning name. Sounds like fun! I love free stuff!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Sarah

8 comments:

The Mother of 3! said...

Cute!! I love doing things like this!! Its a stress reliever! LOL!

Amy P. said...

Cute cute

Pamela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Now this is such a great idea. I love it. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Country Whispers said...

These are really cute and great that they are inexpensive.

Unknown said...

Hi, I just came across your blog and love your subway art! I am a new follower and would love to be entered. Thanks so much for the chance. Please stop by and visit sometime:)
~Lori

Heather S. said...

That is so cute! My girls love it too!

Angela said...

I didn't know you were still blogging!!! My blogroll hadn't brought your blog up since you had ran out of picture storage. I'll have to check what's going on with that!!!! Glad to see you are. I have not been doing well keeping up with my blog lately....Love the Subway Art. I've been seeing it alot around blog world. It is sooo cute.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah