I know that none of you have a room or have had a room in the last week that looks like this :)
So, since most of my blogging shows pristine cleanliness I just had to share. During all of the cleaning up, organizing and putting away I chose some things to keep out a bit longer.
This topiary tree and snowman are replacing the candy tree in the kitchen. (the wall behind is gonna be painted soon..thus the spackling on the wall)
Remember these guys? They moved from the breakfast table to the dining room. They match my everyday decor n there.
The snowman chair cover moved with them. The love seat in the dining room will be moving back to the living room in the next few days.
On the shelf in the kitchen is my new snowman family. Isaiah made these at school at Christmas time! He done a fabulous job and I love 'em :)
Hope you are enjoying the January weather where you are! It's 34 and cloudy here today. I would really love to have some snow!
More winter decor soon...
Sarah
1 comment:
I love decorating for Christmas, and I normally leave the winter seen out as well for the month of January...but not this one...I decided to completely get back the norm...lol! Your decorations are beautiful!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah