I have some more birthdays to share with you :)
We will start with Isaiah's 11th Birthday. We had this party at our local campground while we camped. He chose to do his party in dirtbikes. The colors were Black and Red for Honda.
There's the Birthday boy!
We had leftovers and lots of great stories around the camp fire that evening! Good times :)
On his actual birthday instead of Chocolate Chip Cooke cake we had warm chocolate chip cookies with ice cream and chocolate syrup YUM!
The next party is Isaac's 8th birthday. He chose football as the theme and we had it at our school.
I loved this cake! So much fun!
One of my favorite parts about this party is the buckets I put on the tables. I filled each bucket with peanuts. On the left is James's Uncle Charles and on the right is my Uncle Michael. They really enjoyed the peanuts :)
Isaac's actual birthday fell on a church night. Here are the boys before church on Isaac's birthday! Handsome!
The last party for this post is Micah's 5th Birthday! We had his party at a local church gymnasium and fellowship area. He chose Toy Story as the theme!
I found those cute pics for the cupcakes, so we had cake and cupcakes at this party!
I just love this picture of Micah with his cake! More bright colors!!
I always try to take pictures of the birthday boy of course, the room, the cake, the food, the guests, the gifts before during and after :) etc.
I hope you have enjoyed this post! More parties to come!
Sarah
2 comments:
You need to add a disclaimer before your birthday blogs:
These posts will make you very hungry for cake and chocolate chip cookies.
CAKE & ICE CREAM - The main reason we have Birthdays!!!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah