I am beginning this post with Isaiah's 12th birthday. We had it in the University of Kentucky Wildcat colors. It was at the same church facility as several of the previous ones.
I loved the colors! So crisp I think. Lots of food as usual! He was turning twelve, so I kept the decor very mature :)
He got a new bicycle from us! Gotta have good bikes for camping!!
Then some Mexican with free fried ice cream on his big day! I feel very blessed to have these healthy boys! God is so good!
Next is Isaac's 9th Birthday! We camped at our local campground for this one and Cowboys was the theme!
I loved this party! I used brown paper bags and stenciled cowboy shapes on them and then tied brown string on them for the children. I found cowboy gift bags at my favorite dollar shop and used cowboy hats from the toy basket for the tables. My infamous tin buckets were scattered here and there.
Isaac and his friend Trevor!
A tin bucket with peanuts and I tied a bandana around it! A cowboy hat with a bandana inside for the chips! No table cloths on the picnic tables for a rugged/barn look. I was so loving this party!
There is Miss Patches. Isn't she a cutie? She went missing on us last Summer :(
And last for this post is Micah's 6th Birthday! We had this party at our local inflatable place and the theme was Dinosaurs..
There's the cakes and cupcakes! I found all kinds of cute decor for this party! Heather done such a good job on the cakes. Notice the little sign on the cake table? "Sweetivore" the candy eating dinosaur :)
Table Decor.
We had a large crowd, lots of food and fun! I love party guests!
Micah blowing out his candles with his brothers and friends! Hiding in the ball pit :)
On Micah's Birthday we went to Sunday School and out for Mexican..can you say FREE FRIED ICE CREAM!
While we ate we watched a heavy snow blow in! WHAT FUN! When we came home everything was covered in snow and since the evening service was cancelled we headed out to play!
I hope that you have enjoyed this post! I love celebrating!!
I will be sharing some girlie ideas soon. I hope you have plans with your Valentine this week! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!
Sarah
4 comments:
I am loving your posts! I tried and tried on the last day of January to comment on a post but I was on my phone and it wouldn't save my comments. I would love to start blogging again. I enjoyed it very much. Its very theraputic. Hope to see you Saturday for the BDay Party!
Tonya Howard
Dinosaurs because my mom has been craving them. Ha ha ha
I'm enjoying your birthday posts, Sarah. The birthdays are all so colorful and fun looking. The person that makes the cakes is very talented. Great posts!
What handsome boys you have Sarah. They are blessed by your creativity and love for decorating...Each birthday was extra special and individual You are a great Mom!You are a Proverbs 31 kinda gal! Blessings!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah