I have been out of touch for the last week. We went to Cookeville, Tn to Regional Student Convention with Isaiah. It was an action packed week with loads of activity and fun! We arrived on Monday and went straight to the first Volley Ball game. It doesn't seem like we stopped to breathe after that. We have a wonderful group of students at our school with lots of talent!
Arriving.
We went from the gym straight to the rooms to prepare for the first rally/church service!
Isaiah :)
All dressed up and ready to go!
At the rally when we were welcomed to the Convention all of these balloons came down on our head! They shot confetti into the air as well! Everybody popped the balloons and screamed..it was so fun!
The next day was a flurry of activity! This picture is pace bowl which is a competition of academics. Isaiah answered the winning question at one of the matches!! Our team placed 4th! There were over 340 students there.
Table Tennis
Volley Ball. Our team placed 4th!
Abigail won "Plumber of the week" award for our room! ;)
Austin placed 5th in the String Plucked Solo category. He played "How Great Thou Art"
Abigail and Haleigh singing a duet.
Our boys basketball placed 4th
Our Color Guard team won first place ;) Isaiah was the commander! They done such a good job! I think it is really neat!
You can't have a good trip without good food = ) We ate like 4 times a day!! Here we are in the cafeteria.
Archery was another division of competition. Jacob placed 5th. Isaiah didn't place. There was a lot of competition...54 people. Isaiah did hit 1 bulls eye at 50 yards!
These are the only pics I have from the track and field events. James judging in the pouring down rain and the track. This competition was held at TN Tech. It was cold, windy and rainy! I think they chose rain on Tuesday instead of snow on Wednesday!! We had several students to place in these events. Isaiah's 400 meter relay team placed 4th!
Hannah reciting her poem "Hell Bound Train" and Katelyn presenting her illustrative story telling The Seven Days of Creation! Hannah placed 3rd and Katelyn placed 5th!
Isaiah's woodworking placed 4th.
Our school won the Christian Character award for the whole convention! We were honored!
Isaiah with his medals! What a wonderful week! We are so proud! I hope that you enjoyed this post!
Micah had a full recovery report today! Praise the Lord!
Isaac is doing well too!
Til next time...
Sarah


1 comment:
I look.forward.to.going when Josiah is old enough.
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah