Beautiful aren't they?
On the patio door I hung my wreath from last year.
This is probably one of the most simple wreaths I have ever made. I just love the simplicity of it tho. I love the basket nest..just take a look..
I actually had a bird try to make a nest in it last year while it was hanging on my front door!
I have some Spring scattered throughout my house and plan to add more over the next few days now that my life has slowed down a bit.
This bunny and nest are on the mantle. I am trying to figure out what to add with them. I added the large family canvas back on the mantle, so I don't plan to decorate up there a whole lot.
Next are my Vendors Mall Mr. and Mrs. Rabbit find from last year...
Aren't they just gorgeous? They are sitting on top of the sofa table.
I will be sharing more as I get back in the swing of things =)
Hope that Spring is warming things up where you are!
Sarah
3 comments:
I saw your cute wreath and thought "I couldn't do that. Birds will try to nest in it'. Then you said that happened to you last year. LOL! Glad your received your package and liked it.
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy
Love that wreath, so petty and your little bunnies are fabulous. Lovely. I hope you have a very Blessed Easter and thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty
Thank you so much for your gracious comments, I really appreciate them. God Bless and Happy Easter. Hugs, Marty
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah