Saturday, June 22, 2013

Fishing...Checking Off Our Summer Bucket List

Happy Summer to you! I hope that each of you are finding joy in these warm days and nights...that each of you are sharing Summer memories with your family!

Before school was out Isaiah's class made "Summer Bucket List." His list consisted of camping, sleeping late, youth camp...and so on. We have added to the list along the way.

Fishing is on that list and we did just that!

Let's take a peek...
(cell phone pics)
 Daddy helping Micah pull his fish in.

 We went fishing at our friends house! Everybody caught at least one fish! We had so much fun!
This is my favorite picture of the evening! Isaac sitting and waiting on his big catch!

We have been checking off some more items on that list and I will be posting those soon!

What about you...any Summer fun going on at your house? I would love to hear about it!

Sarah







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah