Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Just For Fun

I wanted to have a little fun with this blog post =)

If you are a blog follower then you will remember my post A Graduation Party. On the way to the party that day we were just riding down the road and all of a sudden James threw on his brakes and whipped the car around! I couldn't imagine what was wrong!? He said " you gotta see this!"

This is what we went back to see....



I know you're smiling!

This nice couple and their doggie was going for a ride! We pulled in and said hello and got a HIGH FIVE from our new canine friend =) His fancy glasses are DOGGLES instead of goggles!!

This made us all smile and I thought it would make you smile too!

Sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that is too cute!

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Sarah,
Thanks for finding my blog now I have found you. This is a cute post. Hope you have a great beginning to the week.
Kris

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah