We went River Rafting with some friends and had a blast!!
Before we left we posed for a family pic.
We rode this fancy bus to the place where we went in the river. It was a bumpy ride with no AC and we laughed so hard at how ridiculous it was! It was fun!
Smile!
We had lots of fun!! Most everyone jumped in at some point. We took a cooler and had sandwiches and snacks.
After our river ride we went to the falls. It is always such a nice visit there! The weather was perfect!!
Good times!
Thanks for sharing in our Memorial Day fun!
Are you having any Summer fun? I would love to hear about it!
Sarah




3 comments:
I Love Your Ride! LOL!
Looks like Sarah got to ride the short bus before I did. So strange. Lol Looks like alot of fun though. :)
Looks like so much fun!!!!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah