Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer Blooms

On Sunday I looked up in the sky and saw an unfamiliar site! SUNSHINE! Yep, we are among those who have been covered up with rain and clouds. Which means now that the sun is finally shining again everything is growing, growing!

I took some photos of my new blooms for the summer!
 Some Day Lilies showing off beside of the Koi Pond.
 A Humming Bird Moth came to see the pretty purple blooms of my Garden Phlox today.
 Garden Phlox and Blackeyed Susan

I will post more pictures when my Phlox and Susans are in full bloom!
This yellow Day Lily came from my mother's yard.
We had a good 4th. It was a rainy one, but we enjoyed it! We traveled to a youth camp in Tennessee for the day. Here are a couple of pics from our day...

We spent some time at the lake over the weekend and attended a family reunion. We have been busy busy as school approaches!
Thanks for sharing our last few days with me! I will have bunches more to share in the coming days. About that Home Tour...I think I have decided on Room Reveal. It seems a lot easier =)

I currently have 49 followers and I average maybe 1 comment per post. If I have been a faithful commenter to your blog please take time to leave me a comment. I don't have any verification on there! I would also love to have # 50 join me!

Have a great day!

Sarah






4 comments:

Tonya said...

Love all the flowers! they are beautiful

Mandy's Notebook said...

So glad to see the rain end too bad it came back so soon. Pretty flowers!!!

The Mother of 3! said...

I know we have to have rain to live, but...I love the Sunshine!!

Anonymous said...

I visit your blog on a regular basis - love it Karen Bryant

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah