Thursday, September 5, 2013

More Fall Decorating

Hello friends! I hope that everyone had a fun and safe Labor Day! We enjoyed our weekend with family reunions.
I am loving September! Can you believe that fall is this month? It has been hot and beautiful during the day here, this morning was foggy and high 50's.

I have been adding more fall colors and decor throughout the house. Let's take a peek...
 This little scarecrow is hanging on the door in the family room.
I love these pumpkins spelling out HARVEST. They are hanging on the door that goes outside from the kitchen.
The sofa table has a few new items. This plate is one of my favorites out of all of my seasonal decor.
I purchased these letters spelling FRIENDS a year or two ago at a primitive shop. I love letters =)
Of course you can't celebrate fall without an apple dessert!! I made apple dumplings with ice cream a few night ago. LOVE!
While going thru my fall decoration boxes I found the piece above. It was faded and missing raffia etc. My first thought was the yard sale pile, but then I had an idea...So with some spray paint, ribbon and paint pens I created this. It definitely goes in the cutesy category, but it's fun and I will find it a perfect spot for it!
I am so glad that you stopped by to share in my adventures of fall decorating!

Have a great day!

Sarah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness autumn is on its way.

Your decorations are so pretty and festive.

Blessings!

Sue

Anonymous said...

I love your fall décor!!! beautimous! and your apple dumpling thingy looks yummy!

tonya

Notions from Nonny said...

Love all of your fall decor! Fall is my favorite because I love all of the fall colors!

Take care!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah