Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall Break

Last week was Fall Break! Oh how I love breaks! The boys kicked it off with a golf game with my parents right after school and Mr. Gatti's for lunch the next day! The following pictures are in no certain order...there was more golfing and riding etc Check out all the fun!

Before the ride. Our 3 and our nephew and niece.

Of course there was a riding trip and I gave in and joined in on this one! We got muddy the very first thing =) Above is all 4 of my handsome guys!
Just look at the view! It was a beautiful place to ride.
Me and my little buddy Ellie =) Isaac took the picture ( thus the reason I am looking down) We got muddy together!

Speaking of riding. My brother came to town and he took Isaiah for a spin on his bike. I might have taken a ride as well =)
The boys and papaw before the first game of golf.

I joined dad and the boys for the second game of golf. We had beautiful weather for the most part, but this particular morning was cold ...BURR!
I love it out on the golf course. It is so nice and the scenary is beautiful!
Isaac chilling out on the cart.
Dad and Micah. Everybody was wearing denim. Too cold for khakis and polos!
Micah
My dad is an avid golfer, but he is also a woodsman. Here he and Isaac are picking up persimmons off of the ground. We all tried one. I had tried one before. They are sweet and good, but too many seeds for me!
This picture is right behind my mom and dad's house. Isaiah and I stayed on the hill and took this picture. Micah, Isaac and dad are in the other cart.
Isaiah
My handsome boys!

We did other fun things on our break such as visit the local stock sales, stay up late, sleep in etc.

Back to school now and anxiously awaiting Christmas break!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our week! I love hearing from you!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah