We had snow here today and the boys, my dad and I went out and grabbed some pictures! What fun!
I will save the rest of those for a later time :) Now on to a bit of Thanksgiving past.
James and Micah at James's Aunt Betty's 2008
Below Isaac and his Kindergarten friends singing at the annual Thanksgiving Banquet/Program at school. 2009
The boys and I at Aunt Betty's 2010 ( I was 20 lbs skinnier :( )
James and the boys heading to golf behind mom and dad's house after Thanksgiving supper. 2010
We enjoyed our friends wedding on Thanksgiving weekend in 2011. Micah was the Bible Bearer.
Micah's class dressed up as Pilgrims or Indians last year for Thanksgiving! Cute lil' Indian huh?
Well there you have it...a glimpse of Thanksgiving past!
Have a blessed one!
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah