Just wanted to share a glimpse of the boys trees this year.
Isaiah stuck with Cowboys to match his room, Isaac stuck with the Boyd's bears because it matched his room. Micah on the other hand was ready for a change.
He didn't want to do snowmen again or anything else that I had. So, we had a brainstorm and got in his John Deere cubby and came up with a John Deere tree. Complete with little tractors, green and cream checked material, burlap and some farmer/hunter snowmen. I placed his tree on the old picnic basket and thought it turned out cute!
I love how they all turned out!
I have several more posts in the making. Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah
2 comments:
Sarah, each one is so cute! I love the John Deere tractors! I always put a tree in my kids room when they were growing up. It's so much fun!
hugs,
Jann
Beautiful!! I love Christmas!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah