As I had commented on yesterday's post we had a wonderful Christmas day!
Some of you that are reading this have already boxed up the tinsel and the lights and are enjoying life back to your kind of normal. Me...well I just can't let myself do it just yet. After all, the holiday season lasts thru the New Year right?
Now, I know that some of you had to get back to work this morning and some of you don't have young children at home etc. As for me I think we will keep our halls decked for a few more days!
(boys decorating our traditional tree)
While the boys are still on Christmas break we can sit around and enjoy the lights and the decorations that go along with the holiday season!
(this tree is in our family room and has sentimental, keepsake, personalized ornaments etc on it)
If I host a New Years party/get together I want the house to still feel and look festive and bright!
Then when the boys go back to school after the New Year I will store the Christmas decor and start the New Year all fresh and clean.
What about you? Do you put everything up right away or do you leave it up for a few more days?
Still enjoying the Christmas season!
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah