Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Wreath

It has been sometime since I have posted...there are several started, but not finished. I have had to prioritize for a while....

So, without anything further I wanted to share my old/new spring wreath. I had the grapevine wreath hanging in the garage from last year, but it needed a face lift.
I am loving the bright yellow...and if you have followed along through the seasons you know that I love burlap =) There is burlap garland, yellow mesh ribbon, yellow with white polka dot ribbon, a bit of greenery and a large yellow flower at the top.


It really freshened up the patio door! Today is a beautiful but chilly Spring day.

Will try to catch up on what's been happening around here...thanks for stopping by!

Sarah


2 comments:

Amy P. said...

It's beautiful. Happy happy happy!!! I love yellow.

Anonymous said...

I am needing to reach you please. I would like a picture taken and I feel that you are the best person to do that. I would like a memory picture to give the girls. Please call when you can. Linda Hiles 859-628-2140. it is a secret!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah