Saturday, April 19, 2014

Taking A Peep At Easter

Happy Easter everyone! We like to refer to today as Resurrection Sunday. Truly Jesus has risen and brings us hope every day!

This weekend has been busy and the weather has been beautiful!

I made a little treat for our Easter dinner that we are sharing with friends and family tomorrow. I was given the idea from one of my friends and thought it was very fun and cute! I think the children will love it! Let's take a peep...


I bought several different kinds of peeps, cake pop sticks, jelly beans, jelly bean gum and a little flower pot from the Dollar Tree.

I then cut the peeps apart with kitchen scissors so they appeared nice and smooth on the sides. Next I filled the bottom of the pot with jelly beans. I then pressed the stick up inside the peeps and arranged them in the flower pot.
And here it is! I enjoyed making it and I am excited to share it.

Have a wonderful Easter friends!

Sarah

1 comment:

Amy P. said...

Very cute!!! I've also seen them dipped in chocolate on sticks as well. I just can't bring myself to like them no matter what though. I try to like them, but I just don't. Too bad because they are so cute!! 🐣 🐰

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah