Friday, May 29, 2015

A Little Bit Of This And That

I really hope that you enjoyed the Senior Banquet pictures. I may even post some more, but for now let's talk about something else..how about Mother's Day?

James and the boys got me cards and some new camera equipment..it was a special day spent with friends from church and of course our mothers. We ate Cracker Barrell after the morning service. All of the ladies from church received a long stem red rose and a half dozen of dipped strawberries.


I enjoyed making it special for them.
And then there was that time my dad made cornbread at my house! He had found some Morel Mushrooms and wanted cornbread to go with them. Anyone remember my last post about the mushrooms?
We didn't get to go hunting for them this year, but dad did and they were yummy!
I think it's time that Blogland meets our newest family member Baxter! He's a Miniature Schnauzer and has brought so much joy to our home. Here he is helping Isaac with his schoolwork :)
He is loved by all of us and if you know me well at all that's a shock ;)
And I think that's all of the "this and that" for this time! I've been enjoying reading blogs again when I get a chance! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah