On Saturday I got to enjoy all things pink! Our niece Ellie had her birthday party and I got to be the hostess!!
The theme was Hello Kitty! I had like one week exactly to plan it and everything went over without a hitch! We had lots of food and at least 50 in attendance!! You know me I have to include the menu and I am gonna include a recipe as well...Combination Chicken Tray from Wal-Mart, Chili Chips and Cheese, Chips and Dip, Mini Cheeseballs and Crackers (recipe in a bit), Vegetable Rolls, Pasta Salad, Brownies with Pink Frosting and of course Cake and Icecream!
I have hosted 27 boy birthday parties with all things blue etc. I truly enjoy hosting parties for the boys....but this one well it was PINK! Even the gift table was an explosion of pink!
Ellie had a truly wonderful time! She would stop by and inform me of what she wanted to do next! She finally agreed to eat cake before presents!!
We partied for about 5 hours! The gym and the balloon art kept children of all ages busy!!
What a wonderful Birthday evening!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!!
Oh, and last but not least....
Mini Cheeseball Recipe
Ingredients: 2- 8oz. Cream Cheese
1 Bag of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Packet of HVR Dip Mix
Pecan Halves
Crushed Pecans
Directions:
Mix cream cheese, shredded cheddar and dip mix.
Roll into truffle size balls.
Dip bottom of cheeseball into crushed pecans.
Place pecan half on top of each mini cheeseball.
Love It!!
5 comments:
You did a wonderful job!
Awesome party! I LOVE the cake!
Party looks great! Hope Ellie enjoyed the cake. Love the flowers. They are so pretty.
Cute, cute, cute!!! You can't go wrong with pink and Hello Kitty in the same party theme!
Are you up for hire? Malachi's birthday is in April and Kari's in July. :) Have at it, sista!!
Beautiful and it looked like Ellie was thrilled with it! You looked fabulous as well!
Love ya!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah