Sunday, March 11, 2012

Appreciation













 Today we had Pastor Appreciation for our Pastor, Assistant Pastor, Youth Pastor and their wives. We had a beach theme and it was amazing. Steak, baked potato, mac-n-cheese, and salad and of course cake and ice cream for dessert (I added the menu!) The day was complete with a slide show of each family in the church and most of them on vacation.



A gentlemen from our church is a frequent visitor to the beach and he is an avid sheller. So, we had a beach scene for pictures complete with sand, a sand castle, shells, beach chairs and even a backdrop from a real photograph.



I am convinced that when you do something you should do it right and this consisted of a lot of heart! "Give honor where honor is due!" Tonight the service will be complete with a special speaker, and songs from the Sunday School department and Youth Group for the leadership of our church!!


This is our vacation picture that was on the slide show.
Enjoy The Sunshine!!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

OMW. I love that! I didn't get to see the fellowship hall and it was gorgeous from the looks of these pics.

Also, those pictures of you all are great!! Love you!

Heather S. said...

Ron out did himself on this one. It was the closest thing to being at the beach! It was BEAUTIFUL :)

James said...

What a wonderful family!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah