Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Isaiah Gets Braces


Well today is the day! Yep Isaiah now has braces! They said he was a wonderful patient with good manners! (like his mommy hee hee!) Anyway, he had to have braces to correct and overbite and crowding of his teeth especially on the bottom.


So, they called him back and I let him be a big boy and go by himself. When it was time for them to finish up I went back to snap a few pics. So, now he can't chew gum or eat skittles etc, but a pretty smile will be  worth it! James and I both had braces.....I got to thinking that it was like 20 years ago!! Wow, I am moving on up the hill of life!
 

So, now Isaiah has a Kentucky blue smile!!

2 comments:

Amy P. said...

It's hard to believe that child is old enough to be getting braces!!!

James said...

What's more difficult to believe is the price! Whoa! But he's WORTH IT!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah