Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

What a wonderful Easter weekend! We spent it camping, dying and hunting eggs, spending time with friends and family and Resurrection Services on Sunday!

We had a Sunrise Service at the church fellowship hall on Sunday morning at 6 and when the sun came up it was breathtaking! We served bacon, fried bologna, biscuits, gravy, scrambled eggs, and cinnamon rolls for breakfast. After breakfast the children hunted eggs!

We were finished with all of our festivities and napping by 10:30 A.M.
Look at the joy on his face! He and Micah both had their buckets full!
We had so much fun watching them hunt the eggs! We decided that next year the adults should have one! LOL!
 
On Saturday the boys dyed eggs with my mom at our campsite! They dyed some, then mom , me and two or three other children who stopped in to take a peek! We also filled plastic eggs. Our children and some friends hunted eggs on Saturday afternoon. Everyone got candy eggs and money eggs etc. I always loved it when I was a child and I am encouraging my children to enjoy it as long as they can!
Even the BIG kids had fun!!!


Easter 2010
Easter 2011

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Resurrection holiday! 


Sarah

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Love those boys! So handsome and such sweeties! We had so much fun riding bikes at the party. Can't wait to do it again. Love y'all!

James said...

HANDSOME BOYS! Looks a little like their dad?
signed by "unknown"

Unknown said...

Uh huh MR. UNKNOWN! U r a mess! But I love ya!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah