Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Part 3


Did I mention that I love Red White and Blue? I really really do :) So, my mailbox and my front door is all patriotic and lately I have been working on my mantle.....

I shopped at home to decorate and I was so proud of myself.
I started decorating and then added along the way. I would walk away from it and then go back and do a little more!
 I'm not gonna promise that I won't add or take away, but for now I like it! One of my favorites is the glass jar behind the baskets. It is full of the seashells we found when we went to Virginia Beach!

Enjoy

Sarah

6 comments:

James said...

You are very creative. Ever considered painting? HA!

Unknown said...

That is a whole other kind of creativity that you have Sweetheart! :)

Ashlee said...

LOL!
It's very pretty, Sarah!

Tonya said...

Impressive!

Tonya said...

IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!

Amy P. said...

looks great. there's so much you can do with red white and blue.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah