Monday, October 15, 2012

A Little Bit of This and That and Something Free

I have so much to blog about, so here it goes....James turned 37!
Happy Birthday Handsome :)
Boys have been on field trips...
Zuma Fun Center in Knoxville
Putt Putt Golf at our local park.
 A little fun at our friends farm...
 And I have been adding some fall touches since my last blog. I also made a wreath for a friend of mine....

 Hope you are enjoying the season! Will be blogging about our visit to the Pumpkin Patch! Also, I am looking for those of you who view my blog but haven't joined, so for the next person who joins I have a Christmas freebie for you!
Isn't it cute! I am making these and having so much fun! I had someone to order one in hot pink, black and white with their daughters name on it! Would love to make you one :)


Til Then.....

Sarah



1 comment:

Amy P. said...

What a lucky person your friend must be. ha ha

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah