Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dathan and Priscilla's Wedding

 There they are Mr. and Mrs. Dathan Tucker :) They had such a beautiful wedding! The bridesmaids dresses were beautiful....they wore headbands with a peacock feather and carried little shiny purses with a feather as well! The flower girls had the cutest little tutus on and the ring bearers wore suspenders and hats! So cute!
 The ceremony was beautiful and emotional with an extensive tribute to Priscilla's deceased father :( Her brother sang this song.....After the wedding march while Priscilla stood by her mother. Grab a tissue!

 I went ahead and just cried my eyes out!

All of the singing was just beautiful! Datban sang to Priscilla  and then they sang a duet to each other!
For the reception dinner we had: roast beef, mashed potatoes. corn, green beans and roll.
 On every table were frames with engagement pictures! I was proud!
 There were lots of live roses everywhere! While everyone ate we watched a slideshow of Dathan and Priscilla's lives up til this point. They were so sweet! These bibles with roses on top were on the stand where the slideshow was playing.
We got to see several of our friends who minister out of town. Here are my friends Jennifer and Lori.

What a beautiful evening and a wonderful couple! I am so glad that they found each other!! It is so important to find that special someone that God has for us!

Congratulations Dathan and Priscilla

Sarah





1 comment:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah