Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Activities 1

December has brought many activities and I thought I would share a few :)

On the 8th we went to Knoxville to the Thompson Bolin Arena to see "The Living Christmas Tree" plus we shopped and had lunch at the mall and dinner at Macaroni Grill. We were impressd with the performance..it was very moving!


The first part of the evening was traditional Christmas fun with Christmas carols and choreographed performers! The big tree in the back is filled with the choir. Can you see the live orchestra?

The nativity was complete with real sheep and real camels yay! The camels knelt to let the wise men off their
backs! The angels were suspended by harness etc into the air!! Very real feeling and looking! The performance was complete with many beautiful songs!

Next was the triumphant entry, garden, death, burial, and resurrection! POWERFUL! It was so wonderful and a reminder of why we as Christians celebrate this wonderful time of the year!
The last scene was Heaven! All of the performers came from different directions in white robes and sang a majestic song. There were six white horses that came out and then Jesus came on his white horse and crown! The horses bowed at his entrance! Loved it! When we left we all felt so uplifted.

Take time to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas!

Sarah







3 comments:

Amy P. said...

I want to go...........made me smile just seeing and hearing about it.

Candi said...

Great choice, I have always wanted to go to this I think I will try to plan for it next year :)

Lacey said...

I would love to go!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah