I always enjoyed Christmas at school when I was a child. Crafts, cookies, gift exchange with your friends. When I was in the fifth or maybe sixth grade we had a Christmas play at school. I was an angel :)
This year I was privileged to volunteer some fun activities at our school. The middle school girls and I made wreaths...
I was so impressed with each girls talent and pleased with the result! On another day I went to make gingerbread houses with the K-4th graders! What ooey gooey YUMMY fun!
We used Flav-O-Rich small milk cartons pre sealed. We used cake icing to stick the cartons together and on to a styrofoam plate. Then we covered each house with icing and added Graham crackers aka gingerbread around the house. Then we covered the crackers in icing thus making it ready for the most fun part...CANDY!
Micah's finished project!
I have loved hearing from you guys! If I haven't heard from you please leave a comment on your way by :)
Sarah

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah