Saturday, December 22, 2012
Living Room Tree and Mantle
I am finally done with every little detail of shopping and wrapping and the ten other things that go with it! I just had a few odds and ends to wrap up! Today we had Christmas with my mom's brother's and sister's. Tonight we rode around to see Christmas lights! We played Christmas music and stopped to get hot chocolate! :) I am loving all the celebrating!
I love the living room decor....although I have done elegant for several years....maybe something different next year?
We are wishing each of you happy times over the next few days! I can't possibly blog every detail of all the celebrating , but I thought about maybe a Christmas Past blog!
Enjoy!
Sarah
2 comments:
Your mantle is my most favorite ever!
Everything is GORGEOUS!!!!!!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah