Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas and a Glimpse of Christmas Past

Just wanting to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I pray that the Prince of Peace will be near to each of you today!

Of course I will be blogging over the next few days to give a glimpse of our Holiday...but for right now I am taking a look back :) Enjoy!

Our 2007 Christmas Card. My absolute fave!!
 Christmas at church 2008
 Gingerbread Houses at Nonie and Papaw's house.
Micah was so little! :(
Christmas Program 2009


 What more can I say? :) 2010
 Christmas pictures from 2011
 Our notorious ladies from the Christmas program lol!
Christmas Parade in our town!

Just a glimpse of sweet memorable Christmas past!

My mom's Christmas Dinner (homemade stuffing) is waiting!

Best of Wishes

Sarah

1 comment:

The Mother of 3! said...

I would just love to meet those ladies....although they do look familiar ya know..? !!!!! LOLOLOL!!!! I love the pics of the boys!!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah