Thursday, February 7, 2013

Blogger Challenge

My friend over at http://itsbeginningtolookalotlikechaos.blogspot.com/ is hosting a blog challenge and I haven't joined her yet..so I thought I would join today. Today's topic is "What is your dream job?"

I have to say that I am doing it! Yep a SAHM aka Stay At Home Mom!! To some of you this may seem boring, but I always wanted to marry prince charming and raise a family! I wanted to keep a home, plant flowers in my yard, cook wonderful food, be there for all of my children's milestones etc.

I am by far not bored in life! I am a decorator, chef, teacher, counselor, potographer etc. I love my job!

To me it is the most rewarding job anyone could ever have!

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy each and everyone of your comments :)

Sarah

6 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Stay at home mom would be a pretty good one,no kids for us sadly I guess the next best thing would be stay at home critter mom, one day I will be doing that,but for now I am pretty OK with part time Mental Health aid and part time farmer. Course if my books ever take off, I could be full time author...

The Mother of 3! said...

AWESOME!! Its about time you join the challenge!!!!

MrsMomma said...

The years that I homeschooled and was a SAHM are some of my favorites.

Amy P. said...

I remember the exact day you quit working. You were so giddy! It's amazing how God works everything out when we are in his will.

Heather S. said...

My dream job since I was very young was to be a teacher. Good has granted that dream in allowing me the opportunity to teach my own daughters.plus be as stay at home mom!!! I love it! And make cakes too :)

James said...

I'm so glad you are! Cause I couldn't do it... I can't even pick out color coordinating clothes without you!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah