He asked for a RC Helicopter, so when he got home it was waiting for him! Those little things are really neat!
We had a home cooked meal and chocolate chip cookies with ice cream and hot fudge for dessert.
Nonie and Papaw came over to celebrate with us! We sang Happy Birthday and he must have thought our singing was bad! Silly boy!! We had special services at church last week, so after supper we went to church.
And there is the handsome Birthday Boy!!I am busy taking care of him while he heals from having a tonsillectomy. I will blog all of that soon!
Sarah
3 comments:
He sure is a cutie!
A very handsome young man. Praying he has a quick recovery.
Its so hard to watch these kids grow up...He is getting that older look! Handsome he is!!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah