Monday, April 8, 2013

Camping

We love to camp! This particular visit was a bit out of the ordinary, so I didn't get many pictures. I just didn't feel like it =(. We had a great time after all and we ate some really great meals. Camping and cooking go together =) My favorite food in the whole world is probably breakfast food. On Tuesday morning we joined our friends and made sausage, bacon, home made biscuits, gravy, fried potatoes and eggs. It was delicious. James was really sick here all wrapped in a blanket and I ended up being really sick for the rest of the day.
On another night we had soup beans, fried potatoes, fried cornbread, sour kraut and smoked sausage, grilled pork chops, etc. Anybody hungry? My family doesn't like soup beans but I do. The meal was yummy!
There we are all munching on the delicious food =)

The boys go from morning til night while we are camping. They ride power wings and bikes all day long! While they are not riding they play basketball etc. It is such a fun time!
There's the boys and a couple of their friends! Fun times!

Our friends the Taylor's brought two of their dogs along to camp and my boys just loved them. Here is a picture of Micah with "Gabe"
Gabe is a Golden Retriever and the sweetest thing ever!
We are planning on camping a bunch this year! I hope you enjoyed hearing about our Spring Break campng trip! Next time hopefully we won't be so sick!
I am working on a post that will be a Home Tour (hopefully)!

Til next time...

Sarah


2 comments:

Amy P. said...

I am excited about camping this year. We sold our camper, but maybe we can invest in an awesome tent lol

Old Time Cindy said...

I grew up camping and love it. Food tastes so much better in the great outdoors. Hope the whole family is all well now.
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah