Tuesday, April 30, 2013

They Grow So Fast

Our oldest son Isaiah will graduate from 8th grade this year. A few days later he will turn 14! Where does time go? They. Grow. So. Fast.

Over the last few days I have went thru 14 years of pictures. How my heart was warmed by all of those wonderful memories and the thoughts and dreams of more to come.

I wanted to share a few pictures...

I am sharing a few now and will share some more as we get closer to graduation and birthday.

Today I took his 8th grade pictures...



I want to treasure this time and treasure all the times ahead for I know it is a great blessing! He is growing up to be such a handSome young man. He is an excellent student, very responsible, and most importantly I believe he has heart for the Lord!

Go hug your children and hold them tight for they are a gift from God!

Sarah




2 comments:

Notions from Nonny said...

They do grow up so quickly!! You have a handsome guy there!! Before you know it, he will be a senior! I still sit here amazed that all of my boys are out of school. It is surreal!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Amy P. said...

Wahhhhhhh! Even though he is growing up on me he will always be special to me! He was my most faithful sunday school student ever! (besides my own now) lol.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah