Would you like to join me again? Let's walk...
Peonies that came from my mother. She got the start from my Grandmother and we think that they may have came from my Great Grandmother.
Blackeyed Susans. These are one of my favorite flowers!
Japanese Irises that will also bloom purple.
Clematis Vine that will bloom white.
Down by the driveway along the road in front of our house..
I was looking out the front window when I spotted two visitors to my Koi Pond. Two frogs. They stayed out in the sun for a long time. Then went back for a swim.
I am still loving all of this beautiful weather and taking walks in my yard to see what's new. This concludes our walk. Get outside and enjoy the sunshine. Have a great weekend!
P.S. I am joining Cindy at Old Time Farmhouse
Sarah
3 comments:
Wow, there is a lot going on in your garden! Everything looks great. We have some blackeyed susans as well and they are one of my favorites!
Visiting from the Old Time Party :)
Besides the plants, I love coming across the little critters like your frogs. I love the outdoors! Thank you kindly for boot scootin’ on over to the Old Time Party!
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy
Hi Sarah. Thanks for stopping by Bee Haven Acres and leaving me a comment! Your yard is lovely! Don't you just love springtime? Watching the new green growth come up...knowing that soon it will blossom in all colors of the rainbow!!
Bev
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah